1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Software” section, you need to hit on “Softaculous App Installer” Icon.
3. When you click on “Softaculous App Installer” Icon cPanel will revert you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the “Blogs” category. Click on it and then click on the “LifeType” link that will be displayed.
5. Click on the “Install” button.
6. Fill up the required options in the “Software Setup” field:
Choose Protocol: You can leave this as it is.
Choose Domain: If you don’t have multiple domains, leave this as it is.
In Directory: If you would to install this in a directory, for example, example.com/directory, then enter the directory name.Or you can leave it blank to install in your main domain example.com
7. Under the “Site Settings” field:
Site Name: Mention the name of your website, as “my first website”
8. Under the “Database Settings” field:
Table Prefix: Leave this as it is.
9. Under the “Admin Account” field enter the following information:
Admin Username: Your new LifeType username (for safety purpose do not operate it with “Administrator” or the “Admin” username).
Admin Password: Use a strong password.
Real Name: Leave this as it is or enter your real name.
Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad as the login particulars are essential to access the admin area of your LifeType blog.
Choose Language: You can choose the language of your LifeType blog. The default language of LifeType is English.
10. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup.Please see to that you are not taking too many constant backups as it may take a lot of disk space.
At last, scroll down to the end of the page and then click on the Install Button.